Anti-hate series inspired by
He's another one of the "Big 8" Vocaloids. AKA, the Vocaloids that fans mostly know about. He's also another one of my favorite Vocaloids ;n;
KAITO was known for:
- First Japanese male vocal ever released
- Only VOCALOID voicebank announced as a "failure"
- Subject to a sudden opinion change around
- Most popular VOCALOID voicebank
- Last VOCALOID voicebank produced
- First VOCALOID voicebank to be updated
- First male bilingual VOCALOID.
- Was used in the oldest known VOCALOID related song ever released
- Since Yamaha and Crypton printed different dates for KAITO's release (Yamaha: 14th, Crypton: 17th), some fans within the Japanese VOCALOID community celebrate KAITO's release date anniversary during all days between the different dates.
- When it came to the KAITO update, the voicebanks went under much experimentation throughout the developing process. This was because although Crypton were veterans at producing VOCALOID voicebanks, they did not have so much experience with masculine toned vocals such as Fuuga Naoto's. This was due to the fact all of their other VOCALOIDs intended for the consumer market had come from female vocalists.
- Owed to the difference between VOCALOID KAITO and VOCALOID3 KAITO, Wat himself referred to the two packages as like "brothers" due to their very separate natures.
KAITO model by Mamama
KAITO is owned by Crypton Future Media
Comments suggested by:
- Angel Emfrbl
- Several anons
Series Gallery Link:misteryevee.deviantart.com/gal…